Helmets come in many shapes and sizes and finding one that is perfect for you can take a while. Asking your mates doesn’t always help either; one prefers and open-face lid, whist another swears by a flip-top helmet.
But hand to heart, who doesn’t want to look like the Dark Knight on their bike? There’s a little Batman inside all of us trying to break free and this might just be the helmet that helps set the inner superhero free.
Enjoy everything More Bikes by reading monthly newspaper, Read FREE Online.
So, if you didn’t get a HD100 helmet from Helmet Dawg this Christmas it’s time to hit the January sales.
Here are the helmet features according to Helmet Dawg:
- Integrated hand crafted and tooled details made from a breakthrough proprietary elastomer (polymer) formula
- Original concept and design made from high quality materials (NOT toy parts attached to a helmet)
- Based on GM48S Platinum series full face helmet
- Includes flush mounted, screwless (easily interchangeable) CLEAR and TINT visor (platinum quality)
- Available in adult sizes XS-2XL.
We haven’t managed to get our hands on one of these helmets yet, but if we do, you can rest assured you’ll be the first to hear about in the same Bat-mag, in a future Bat-issue. Stay tuned!
For more info, have a look at their website: http://helmetdawg.com